In the course of this, you will also ensure that the software solutions developed are implemented efficiently. As part of an agile team, you will work closely with your colleagues from all departments.
Depending on your experience, you will already take on responsibility for projects or sub-projects right from the start.
You’re contributing a good understanding and determined implementation of responsive web designs and progressive web apps. And you have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a developer, experience in Analytics-Tracking and working with Git Repositories.
- Front End Web Developer with 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of CMS systems, preferably WordPress, Shopify.
- Knowledge of responsive design and optimizing for mobile.
- Experience of Web User Experience (UX).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 10 to 20 hours per week availabilities
- A portfolio website and ability to show examples of completed work.
- E-commerce experience.
- Knowledge of MySQL, databases and server setups.
- Knowledge of other CMS systems.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Fair pay and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies in the team
- The freedom to enjoy your job
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world or to use our shared office in Malaga.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.